WASHINGTON, D.C. (Dec. 7, 2016) – Population Health Alliance (PHA), a leading non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the principles of population health, recently announced that four new members and one honorary member have been appointed to its Board of Directors. PHA members approved the appointments at the PHA Forum 2016 on November 10. Members also elected Rose Maljanian, Chairman & CEO of HealthCAWS, Inc., as Chairman of the Board.
New Board Members:
- Sunny Ramchandani, MD, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Aetna
- Raymond Fabius, MD, Co-Founder and President, Health Next
- Michelle Hart-Guyot, Co-Founder and Vice President, Innovative Healthcare Delivery
- Christopher Long, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, AxisPoint Health
- David Nash, MD, MBA, Dean, Jefferson School of Population Health, Honorary, Non-Voting Board Member
PHA members also elected the following members of the Executive Committee:
- Board Chair: Rose Maljanian, Chairman & CEO, HealthCAWS, Inc.
- Past Board Chair: Christobel Selecky, Principal, Population Health Strategies
- Chair Elect: Brenda Schmidt, Founder and CEO, Solera Health
- Secretary: Susan Riley, President and CEO, TripleCare
- Chair, Quality and Research: Mary Jane Osmick, MD, Vice President and Medical Director, American Specialty Health
- Chair, Government Affairs: Sean McManamy, Senior Strategy, Marketing and Product Leader in Employee Benefits and Healthcare, HealthFitness
- At Large: Sandeep Wadhwa, MD, MBA, Senior Vice President, Care & Delivery Management, Noridian Healthcare Solutions
Board members continuing to serve include:
- Anthony Akosa, MD, System Medical Director, Franciscan Health
- Michael Ansel, Chief Growth Officer, Matrix Medical Network
- Jan Berger, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Health Intelligence Partner
- John Brooks, MD
- Andre Gibrail, Operations Director, Healthways Brazil
- Ron Guziak, President and CEO, Sun Health
- Adam Kaufman, PhD, President and CEO, Canary Health
- Sam Meckey, Chief Operating Officer, Care Management & Advocacy, Optum
- Jim Pshock, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Bravo Wellness
- John Robitscher, President and CEO, National Association of Chronic Disease Directors
- Michael Taylor, Senior Vice President & GM at Truven Health Analytics, an IBM Company
The PHA Board thanks its many committed members advancing Population Health for individuals and communities every day. If you are not a PHA member join the Population Health Alliance today.
# # #
About the Population Health Alliance
The Population Health Alliance (PHA) is the industry’s only multi stakeholder professional and trade association solely focused on population health. The organization has nearly 100 members representing stakeholders from across the health care delivery system that seek to improve health outcomes, optimize medical and administrative spend, and drive affordability. Through its robust advocacy, research and education initiatives, the PHA offers members a forum to advance shared learning and applied research to further innovation and establish best practices in the population health field. Visit http://www.populationhealthalliance.org to learn more. Follow at @PHAVoice.